Sri Point Of Sale
SriPOS is full-fetured ERP Software designed for Small, Medium and High end Bussiness.
It Supports Multiple Devices, Easy to Use and Configure to Handle any type of bussiness. It Can Handle Multiple Stores, Multiple Companies for Multiple Users...
SriPOS is a new range of Point of Sale Designed for Malls, Restaurants, Retail Shops, Stores, Hospitality, Bakeries, Business & Industries..
SriPOS Designed for Multiple Industries
SriPOS for Restaurants
Provide a Graphical user interface to view the status od all tables within the establishment. All table are completely customizable and can facilitate the configuration of many different functions like Dine in with table Categories & Take Away. Each Colour represents a different status for the table, which can be custom designed..
SriPOS for retail Stores, Bakeries and Shopping Malls Supports Back_office with inventory, Sales Order and Warehouse Management etc...
Details list of Feautures POS:
- List of Current sales orders
- List of Completed sales orders
- List of Completed refunds orders
- List of Purchase Order : A purchase order (PO) is that's issued by a vendor to pay a supplier for the sale of a list of specific products or services that will be delivered in the future. Typically, a PO includes the types, quantities and prices of the products or services being purchased by the vendor.
- List Of Receive purchase Order
- Resume Order : Current transaction, you can accommodate another transaction while keeping the previous transaction temporarily on hold.
- Lay by Order : A Lay-By sale refers to customers who pay a deposit on a particular item and pays the remaining amount of the purchased goods at a later date – generally inconsistent installments. Once all payments have been made and the goods have been paid in full, the customer will then be able to receive the goods.
- Refund order : When you refund an order, you send payment back to the customer.Refund may refer to: Product return, a process in which a customer returns a product to the original retailer in exchange for money previously paid. Money back guarantee - a guarantee that, if a buyer is not satisfied with a product or service, a refund will be made.
- No Sale
- Suspend order : By suspending the current transaction, you can accommodate another transaction while keeping the previous transaction temporarily on hold. Retrieving the suspended sales order is the same as creating an existing sale transaction in which you can add or delete items to it, tender payments and complete the sale.
- Stock Transfer : Stock transfer inventory easily between stocking locations. Receive inventory at a central location, and then transfer the right quantities to your other locations. The Transfer Advice report suggests items and quantities to transfer based on maximum stocking levels or replenishment calculations, making it easy to figure out the best way to distribute your merchandise.
- Display product name
- Listing Items by category
- Listing Items by subcategory
- Store Opening : This easy-to-follow retail store opening a closing checklist to cash into your register or point of sale (POS) system's cash drawer.
- Store Closing : This easy-to-follow retail store opening a closing checklist to cash into your register or point of sale (POS) system's cash drawer.
- End of the day
- Current Repairs
- Completed Repairs.
- Clock in & Clock out : To clock in is to record your time of arrival at work, usually by punching a time clock; to begin work. To clock out is to record your time of departure from work; to end work.
- Monthly Sales : Monthly sales revenue is the total sales revenue for the month.
- Daily Sales : The average number of products that are sold each day, calculated by dividing the total number that were sold in a particular period by the number of days in that period
- Store Dashboard : A Store data dashboard is an information management tool that visually tracks, analyzes and displays key performance company store operations.
- Product wise monthly report: Product wise monthly sales is the total sales revenue for the product wise monthly report
- Product wise daily report : Product wise daily sales is the total sales revenue for the product wise daily report
- User timesheet : Users can manage their own timesheets. They can create timesheets, log time
against activities on projects, and submit them for approval. A timesheet is a method for recording the amount of a worker's time spent on each job
- Change Password : You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
- Select Customer: Existing customer select specific customer
- Add Customer: Existing customer then create new customer In POS
- Change Customer: Point of sale (POS) Existing customer change to another select new customer.
- Scan the item's barcode : Automates the checkout process. Scanning barcodes pulls product info and adds it to the checkout total. Barcode scanners can also integrate with inventory management systems to automatically adjust stock levels.
- Enter the Item code
- Multiple Items add
- Change the Price : Enter the item code display price then edit the price.
- Log in multiple user : Multiple sign-in helps you manage more than one account at the same time, which saves time, and makes it easier to compare them.
- Display Related Products by category or by related item.
- Stock Enquiry : Do you wish to know if we have your item in stock? Here you can quickly and simply make an enquiry on the stock levels.
- Serial Enquiry : The serial enquiry screen shows the imei's currently in stock in the current store along with the Age of the imei and the cost value. Ensure that you always sell out.
- Inventory list : A SRI POS system’s inventory management module must provide complete visibility and accountability at store level at all times.
- Accept Payments on the shop floor
- Print Invoices from the shop floor or email directly to the customer.
- Multiple Payment Options : Manually track credit or debit card payments made using external card terminals from third-party payment providers in the SRI POS app, create custom payment options such as checks and cash.
- Accept credit card / Eftpos payments : Electronic funds transfer at point of sale is an electronic payment system involving electronic ... For EFTPOS, POS systems allow the use of debit cards or credit cards.
- Gift Cards : The ability to sell and accept gift cards tend to be included on pricier POS subscriptions, or it is an add-on feature costing extra. POS systems may sell gift cards in a digital format via email, or give the option to order a stack of cards to sell in-store.
- Partial payments : Accept as much or as little payment as you choose. You have the flexibility to allow deposits or lay by for any order.
- Mobile Martix
- Types Of Sales
- Mobile sales.
- Outright sales.
- Mobile connections sales.
- Mobile contracts.
- Rep commissions